John Wayne Picture Game #23

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,229 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the best in the last contest? 0

1. itdo (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    4. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    5. SXViper (0) 0%
    6. Robbie (0) 0%
    7. chester7777 (0) 0%
    8. A Girl Named Jen (0) 0%
    9. Dragn (0) 0%
    10. Emmanuel (0) 0%
    11. Ethan (0) 0%
    12. ZACK613 (0) 0%
    13. larrybusch (0) 0%

Hello gang. I hope ya all don't mind, but I think we can have some more fun doing this old favorite game. So I will do it untill Baron comes back and takes it over again. So, let's have some fun! :D

Add a funny quote to the picture below. Have fun!!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Is the super glue dry on that saddle yet?!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• J.W. - The way he's sitting on that horse, I think I know where he hid your bow Levi Walking Bear!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• ...then you take a left turn at Albuquerque go three blocks and there's the bar.

I can't believe you got lost! You've been there a dozen times!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Did you know there's a 12 foot tall grizzly right behind you?!

Tbone