You Tube Videos Related To John Wayne

There are 72 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,253 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All

It does seems extremely petty to do this. If they were to compile a DVD of these clips I would buy one but the possibility of one appearing is a bit like ******* into the wind.

As for guns bullets and knifes and rhinestone belt buckles sorry I am not interested.

Mike

• Youtube are not allowed to simply remove clips because John Wayne is in them, this is in complete violation what Youtube is supposed to stand for and it could be result in legal action against 'Youtube' by Wayne Enterprise.

It is rather pathetic that vile videos against John Wayne are allowed to remain but clips of John Wayne are not. Its time to take a stand with the IMDB being infected by trolls, spurious lies being printed on 'Wikimedia' and Dukes videos being removed by 'YouTube' how much more are we going to take?

:agent?

Regards
    Robbie

• Did everyone notice that they played the theme to "The High and the Mighty" when the Duke entered for his last appearance at the Oscars? The was a cool song.

GSP

"...all of this and General Price that baby sister makes it back to Yell county" --Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.

• Someone somewhere makes money everytime an old clip, portion or photo of someone famous appears. It's a sad reality we can't sneeze without in some way having to pay a royality on things of importance. It's one of the reasons so many old classic movies never get released because families are greedy. Reading some of the old posts in this thread, since the church has relaxed it's stance on cremation, maybe they should honor his request now. Even when The Duke died it wasn't really taboo just not something they condoned. I went searching through this one book I have and found an old photo of The Duke at the Oscars. The close-up shows just how bad he was in those last months.

(Click image to enlarge)

• Just thought I'd bring this back, for some of our newer members who might not have seen some of these videos before.

• thanks for putting those links on. i hadn t seen most of them, especially the ones on the boat. they were much appreciated

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• I FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO BOATS, DUKE'S OTHER LOVE OTHER THAN HIS TWO RANCHES HERE IN ARIZONA ! "THE RED RIVER RANCH" IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA AND "THE 26 BAR RANCH" IN EAGAR, ARIZONA WHERE I NOW LIVE WAS HIS BOAT "THE WILD GOOSE" AND SOME GREAT MUSIC TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIDEO TOUR !!!
    CHILIBILL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4jZlEyAbw

• MY PRODUCTION COMPANY "C.B.K. PRODUCTIONS" DID A MUSIC VIDEO BACK IN THE LATE 1980s ABOUT DUKE COUNTRY, HERE IN ARIZONA AND "KENNY KANNADA" A COUNTRY AND WESTERN SINGER AND STUNT MAN , AND WAS IN SOME OF "DUKE'S" FILMS IN "OLD TUCSON" , DID THE SINGING IN THE VIDEO AND THE VIDEO WILL SOON BE BACK ON THE AIR-WAYS !!!
    CHILIBILL :cowboy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvgPuyKxIRE

• JIM, AFTER WE HAD FINISHED THE "CHILIBILL'S KITCHEN" T.V. SHOWS, AND "THE GUNFIGHTERS" FILM AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS KEN KANNADA WENT ON TO "NASHVILLE" AND SANG THERE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS THEN FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD CANCER AND MOVED BACK HOME TO TEXAS !
    HE DID COME TO SEE ME IN 2000 AFTER MY WIFE MARTHA PASSING AND THAT WAS THE LAST TIME THAT I SAW HIM !! I DID SENT HIS WIFE COPIES OF THE GUNFIGHTERS FILM AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS AND THE OTHER FILMS THAT WE MADE IN THE 1970s AND 1980s SO HIS CHILDREN WOULD HAVE THEM !!
    AT THE FIRST PART OF THE VIDEO "BLUE GRAY MISTY MOUNTAINS" THE HAT THAT HE HAS ON WAS ONE THE DUKE WORE IN SOME OF HIS FILMS, AND THE SADDLE THAT HE HAS WAS ONE OF THREE SADDLES USED IN DUKE'S LAST FILM "THE SHOOTEST" THAT IS NOW HERE AT MY LITTLE MUSEUM HERE AT THE 26 BAR RANCH FOR ALL TO SEE AND TOUCH THAT COME TO VISIT THE RANCH !!!
    BILL :cowboy: