Pinned Ethan Wayne

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: Sons Of The Saddle- Ethan Wayne

Paula: I clicked on the link to check out your site, but it wasn't there.
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Colorado Bob wrote:

Paula: I clicked on the link to check out your site, but it wasn't there.

That's because yet again I typed it wrong. I really have to stop typing so fast, or learn to proofread. :)

Here it is again. :) benjohnsonscreencaps.shutterfly.com

Paula wrote:

That's because yet again I typed it wrong. I really have to stop typing so fast, or learn to proofread. :)

Here it is again. :) benjohnsonscreencaps.shutterfly.com

It happens to the best of us kid! I've just spent a little while browsing through your website, and I have to say, it is GREAT! You did a wonderful job! Ben Johnson has long been one of my favorite actors, and one of my prized possessions is an autographed 8x10 that I received from him. I have bookmarked your website, and I plan to visit it often! Keep up the great work!
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Thanks, Colorado Bob! (Beautiful state you got there... I plan to visit for a few days in August.) Got lots of great stuff to add to Ben Johnson site, so I'm glad you plan to come back. Though when I have something related to John Wayne, I post it here too -- like the picture with Ethan Wayne above.