When Were You Born?

There are 350 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 216,602 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I was invited here by a member I am familiar with from another JW board where a troll runs rampant. Thanks for the welcome and I hope you are fully recovered. I can tell you that my husband makes fun of me because I am a Duke fan. He has learned to hold his tongue now. LOL

• Hi okiedokie,

And a proper

WELCOME from me.

I've added you to the list,
    and hopefully you will, now
    find this a 'troll' free board,
    and we've had our share of them too!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by okiedokie@Oct 14 2006, 09:40 AM
    I can tell you that my husband makes fun of me because I am a Duke fan. He has learned to hold his tongue now.

[snapback]35911[/snapback]

Just keep watching John Wayne movies and eventually he's got to see the light, and come over to our side!

We are glad you have found us. As Keith says, you will find a real friendly bunch here, with hardly ever a troll to be found. We hope you will stay and give us a chance to become better acquainted.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Just a short note.
    The first John Wayne movie I saw was "Stagecoach" in 1939 I was 14 years old.
    I might have saw him in the "B" western as Stony Brooke in the 3 Mesquiteers series, but only remember Bob Livingston (http://www.b-westerns.com/living.htm).
    There were 51 Three Mesquiteers yarns churned out by Republic from 1936-1943, and Livingston appeared in 29. John Wayne assuming the Brooke role in eight releases for the 1938-39 schedule, But when STAGECOACH (1939) hit the screen, Wayne gained in popularity and moved on to better films. And Livingston returned to the Mesquiteers as Wayne's replacement.

• Hi baron von Rassilon,

Been off line for a week,
    but I've now put you in rich tapestry of life!!!

Thanks,

Any new or even older members,
    yet to be included,
    let us know!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• VERY glad to see that i'm not the youngest.
    I was however quite suprised as the diference in ages, good to see a large age range.

-IHW

• thanks for including the kids and alec also know as the little fella/bloke is a 1996 child

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"