When Were You Born?

There are 350 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 218,493 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi luckynedpepper and rooster,
    Thanks for joining in here, and I've now placed you in
    the rich tapestry of life.
    It's just great to see more and more younger members,
    joining us on our forum

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi raabhimself,

WELCOME to The Original JWMB.
    Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

Here's a good place to start,

You may find this link useful:-

Link to Duke's Movies and Co-Stars

Where you born in 1989?,
    so I can enter you into our special list!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello and welcome to the board, raabhimself. You came to the right place to learn and talk about John Wayne. Glad to have you here.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Im 19 and watched my first John wayne movie last year. I became a fan and want to know more about him. Thanks

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board! If you want to know more about John Wayne, you have come to the right place, and you have a LOT of reading ahead of you :wink_smile:. We have a fairly comprehensive site here, with numerous forums where you should be able to find the answer to almost any question you have.

We have several members in your general age range, so you are not alone.

BTW, what was that first movie you saw, that hooked you?

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi, raabhimself - WELCOME to our friendly little forum. You've come to the right place for information on JW. Like chester says, you've got a lot of reading ahead of you, so put on your specs and jump in. John Wayne has plenty of movies for you to indulge in - as you view more of them, you'll get even more hooked. Visit us often.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• raabhimself,a big welcome to you.there's lots of information for you to read on here so jump right in. i think some of these guys know everything about john wayne so you will be ok

cheers luckynedpepper :thumbs_up:

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• I guess by now everyone knows I am another "old coot" born in 1941 in Douglas, AZ! Been a native here all but 10 years of my life when I worked for a national farm publication outa Frankfort, IL and as a cattle consultant outa Weatherford, OK. Retired from work and spend my non-sleeping time working on or racing my 130 mph 1971 Camaro appropriately named "Priceless One Again"! I crashed "Priceless One" in Tucson on April Fool's day, 2000. Been involved in this sport for 50 years this year! Kind of a wierd sport for an old ranch boy to be taking part in I suppose but when I saw a four legged horse, that was work. When I saw 400 horsepower, that was fun! And 700 horses is a real kick in the behind! Glad to be part of the "John Wayne" Clan!:wink_smile::shades_smile: