When Were You Born?

There are 350 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 218,530 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• May 29th 1958..that'll be the day!

You have been 'woven' into the Rich Tapestry of our membership!

December 6th 1963.

In the year of The Beatles!

I was going to 'weave' you in too, Duke, but saw that it had already been done. Apparently, you already shared your birth year.

Duke_Wayne b. 1963.

Apparently, I am also prone to those senior moments. I am the one that added you previously! :headbonk:

Duke_Wayne,

Keith is a little busy these days, so I hope he won't mind that I have added you to our ever-growing list, or as we affectionately call it, our Rich Tapestry.

• hey
    the year I was born was 1988

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Hi! This is newbie Silverfox in Sydney Australia, my birthday is April 29,1937, I have been a J.W. fan all my life, have 127 video movies and still collecting

• Mike Yates (aka Silverfox), CountryGirl01, and vintagewayne, you have all been added to our evergrowing list of members! Thanks for sharing your info and making that possible.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome Mike Yates to our group! We have quite a few members from Australia - we're glad to have you with us, and we hope you have a good time here!

Chester :newyear:

• Well I guess I need to add my two cents. They say the stork needed help to deliver me December 26, 1953. But it was a pretty good time to be born. when kids grew up saying yes mam and yes sir. To go out and play kick the can. until it was dark and when Mom said anything it was law. A good swat on the behind was given if do. You drank fresh milk from a glass jar. You didn't worry about frying eggs in grease. and you worked for your money. If needed you piitched in to help pay a bill cause you wanted to. Family was family. Ok I'm done.... Except maybe for adding we had hero's to look up to and to want to be like. Not only our parents. but John Wayne. Jimmy Stewart. or The President. NOW I"M DONE.. Thanks

That'll Be the Day!

• B-Spec, MKotyk24, and Big Duke,

Just wanted you all to know that you have been added to our "Rich Tapestry" of fans from around the world!

I also want to mention that I put spaces between the 'decades' just to make it a little easier to see the distribution. At this time, the 1960s is the most represented decade, followed by the '50s, and then the '40s.

As time goes on, we hope to be adding more numbers in the more recent decades.

Chester :newyear:

• My thanks to Chester for looking after this thread when I'm not around,
    but here is the latest update

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().