John Wayne Day In Springerville/eagar, Az

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,748 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• John Wayne Day will be held Saturday, May 26, 2007 in Springerville and Eagar. A traditional Western parade, trail rides at 26 Bar Ranch (which was once owned by The Duke), cowboy golf, barbecue, barn dance and more are planned. Watch www.springerville-eagar.com for details.

• casalarisa,

Welcome to the John Wayne Message Board! Obviously, this is an audience that would find your announcement interesting.

Is is a coincidence that you are here, or do you know Chilibill (aka William T Brooks)? He is a recent resident of the Springerville area himself, in fact living at the 26 Bar Ranch. I'm sure he'll be adding information on this same topic, as the event gets closer.

Again, WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• casalarisa;

Great to have you on this Site. :D I just got back from the 26 Bar Ranch at Springerville, Eagar Yesterday, and will be Back next week for the Meeting in Town for the Big Celebration on May 26 2007. :rolleyes: You can get ahold of me or "26 Bar Rose" at the Ranch. I am still waiting for the Call from the Wayne Enterprises Attorney on the use of the Name John Wayne Days!!! :wacko:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Hi casalarisa,

and a proper

WELCOME
    to the JWMB

I am sure you will meet many friendly
    and knowledgeable folk here.

Thanks for moving your post to here,
    as now folk will find it!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England