Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 823,755 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Clint Eastwood just "Made My Day". Here's how.

Clint Eastwood just endorsed Mitt Romney for Pres and publicly stated he will fully support Mitt and is voting for him. HA!!! I knew Clint wasnt a lib--neither is Jon Voigt, Kid Rock, and a growing list of celebrities.

WAY TO GO CLINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi

I don't get involved in American politics because I don't know anything about the candidats but when Mitt came over to England recently he came across as a complete tosser.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Art,
    Almost all American conservatives are not enthused about Mitt Romney as a president but one thing's for sure, he beats the alternative. It is likely this country would not survive a second Obama term.

Obama has not exactly conducted himself as a true friend of our cousins across the Atlantic..
    Jim

De gustibus non est disputandum

• You hit the nail on the head--Romney is a dork--but anything is better than the Mucho Babosos we have now.

• Could be a close race but I think Romney will lose to Obama as he wont bring out all the conservative vote. Obama main concern is that a major economic diasaster comes to the boil before November and hurts US economy.

• It wouldn't be a close race if Mitt stuck to the economy circling the toilet drain, the unacceptable unemployment rate and the price of a gallon of gas.
    Barack has no record to stand on. As far as his main claim to fame of pulling the trigger on Bin Laden, it just shows that he will kill to be re-elected.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Could be a close race but I think Romney will lose to Obama as he wont bring out all the conservative vote. Obama main concern is that a major economic diasaster comes to the boil before November and hurts US economy.

I hope you're wrong, but you have a good point. When will the Republican machine wake up? I was hoping the the 2008 debacle would have shocked them back to reality, but it didn't.

I'm not voting for Romney, I'm voting against BHO.

Jim

• I was disappointed with Romney's comments regarding the UK Olympics, however I mean no offence to his supporters on here, many of whom I respect.

Hi Rob,
    Most American conservatives are not so much Romney's supporters as they are Obama's opponents.

De gustibus non est disputandum

I think obama bin ladin already BOUGHT the presidency. >:-((

• I hope you're wrong, but you have a good point. When will the Republican machine wake up? I was hoping the the 2008 debacle would have shocked them back to reality, but it didn't.

I'm not voting for Romney, I'm voting against BHO.

Unfortunately, I dont think the Repubs will ever wake up? They all try to compare themselves with Ronald Reagan--and none of them come even close to being as good as any dirt that might have been under one of Reagans fingernails. :-((

• All I have to say is, Romney had better pick a vice-presidential candidate that excites the conservative base into action.

I think this could be a crucial factor in delivering the outcome of the election. A popular inspired choice could deliver the vote for him.

• I see the positive thinking is working already. :hop:

Just glad Harry Truman got the constitution changed to restrict Presidents to two terms.

Can't help it but--it's more of a "gut" feeling. :lol::lol:

Ditto on HST, I wish he were running instead of these MUCHO BABOSO'S

• Keith, please don't merge this with any other post. :-)) It's too good to get buried quickly. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I fully agree with the message :lol::lol: