Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 823,437 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, in 2010, not one of my choices will be for anyone associated with the Dumbacratic party. They are STILL scared shipless of Sarah Palin.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I sure hope she runs and takes Bobby Jindel as her running mate. I think they both are fantastic.

I agree with Sarah Palin, but Jindel is a politically correct pawn. What he did in the JP case was a crime. He did not even listen to the man.
    It is hard to find any politician who is not PC today.

• Here's a little something I received in a email today;

Obama Displays Lack Of Respect At Veterans Day Ceremony

“Chinese proverb. One picture is worth ten thousand words.”
    Barack Hussein Obama makes an appearance at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on Veterans Day and shows the world just how he feels about our country and the sacrifices our men and women in the military have made for us.
    obama-veterans-day-tomb-unknown-soldier.jpg
    To be honest it’s not like we weren’t warned about how he felt concerning our national anthem and our American flag before he became president.

• I agree with Sarah Palin, but Jindel is a politically correct pawn. What he did in the JP case was a crime. He did not even listen to the man.
    It is hard to find any politician who is not PC today.

Rats, :uhuh: that's sad to hear and in a way, does break my :broken_heart: on things.. What little I have seen of him is that he seemed to be on the up and up. I sur ehope Tom Tancredo decides to get back in the game.

• Rest assurred though, i'd never have voted for him even if he'd been the only candidate running for that office. I'd have voted for Hitler or Eric Estrada instead.

I hate sounding bad but, I think his wife is a pig too.

• Rest assurred though, i'd never have voted for him even if he'd been the only candidate running for that office. I'd have voted for Hitler or Eric Estrada instead.

I hate sounding bad but, I think his wife is a pig too.

Does your statement Ringo mean that you "did" vote for Obama?? I would tend to think you didn't but I don't understand what you are saying.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, nope, I voted for Sarah Palin ;-)) For obama, I have several nicknames I call him or that I have seen others call him. One of mine in the short version is: O.L.D.D. for: Obamalama-ding-dong. My other is: Jethrobama Bodine. I've seen others use: Obamination and some others I can't repeat here ;-))

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• I figured that, just having trouble reading the screen. It's late and I have been working on this down system since 7pm last evening. Hope to be out of here by 3am....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, ive found myself online as late as almost 5Am ;-)) Mostly its because of looking for some good militaria deals but sometimes its because of a slow running website ;-)) The website in mention is www.ww2f.com I have no idea why that site ownre refuses to fix problems there-its really starting to greatly irritate people a lot-me included. I think he needs to take some website operation lessons from Kevin.

• I wish someone could come up with a rational reason why conservative women seem to scare the bejeebers out of liberal wingnuts. They become downright irrational (and usually very nasty) in their denunciations of women who choose the right side of the political spectrum instead of the left.

I get so angry reading some of the crap they spew about these females that I have to bite my tongue to keep from blasting them with all the obscenities I learned during my military career. (And believe me, I learned a bunch. :))):)
    The news just gets better and better and better.

De gustibus non est disputandum

Edited once, last by Stumpy ().

• This guy just doesn't know when to quit ,
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…Pearl-Harbour-attack.html

This just further proves at what a buffoon that OLDD is and how much he keeps embarassing our Country. What I would like to know is: Where the heck was this bozo dug up from? I'd never heard of the bum untill ol OKrah Windbag, started preaching at how great this little annointed one was.

Geeze, I STILL can't believe he gave the Queen of England a Blackberry? or someone a lousy cheapo Microwave Oven????? What is this guy thinking? This guy is a total :))):........................................................................................
    bozo!

• I didn't say that I agree with everything he does, but he beats the hell out of the other choices we had... plus he had some great ideas to help the State not be in the mess it is now, but they where all voted down... but we know that I have shown that before...

If you wait for a politician that you agree with 80% of the time, your going to be waiting a long time before you find someone you like... Sarah Palin will be taking a fall soon... Dem's don't like her and she seems like shes not the same cut as other politicals so the Rep's love her... she picked to be a politician during this time... there must be something wrong with her and when the newness rubs off it will start to show...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.