Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 823,368 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I found this and it may be repeated somewhere on this message board. I think it fits into the politics section. Somewhere we need to get a hold of this now, before it really gets out of hand.

There was a problem back in 1960, and things are getting worse today. It's time to take back our country and make sure the politicians know it. Did you know that every senator and house of representatives are millionaires except for one person. And they will never have to pay another penny for health insurance for them and their family?

That is a problem to me. We are talking about billions of dollars for these people to have something that they can afford and we pay for it anyway. I have a big big problem with that. Anyway, here is the clip for you.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane ().

• Yea, I heard about this today. I hope the anger will take place at the polls in November. We need a change, a change that puts us first and the politians last. Let's hope for that!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Seems like there is a massive groundswell of discontent. It might be very interesting to see, if the mood upholds in the next elections, what a very different makeup our Congress will present!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• As Sarah is reported to have said, we need another revolution.

With the exception of about 4 or 5 members, I'd like to see a complete turnover in Congress.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• During the congressional hearings named for this senator, which did so much damage to our intelligence agencies, I sent him a letter telling him that I hoped he burned in hell. Soon afterwards, he was voted out of office, which pleased me no end.

I have the exact same feelings about the New York Times and Washington Post, two newspapers notorious for revealing classified information helpful to our enemies. I hope they rot and burn in hell.

• I've come to the conclusion that this latest government boondoggle is intended to benefit lower class people whose income doesn't cover the cost of health insurance. That means it's targeted mostly toward minorities (blacks and Hispanics) since it's well-known their income levels are generally less than those of whites and Asians.

What it all boils down to is whites and Asians will end up paying higher taxes in order to provide health care to blacks and Hispanics. In other words, reparations through the back door.

Sound logical?

Apparently others have reached the same conclusion.

• Every time I read an article like this, I get madder and madder because I know this government spends billions and billions of dollars taking care of people who aren't Americans.

Hey you Washington idiots, take care of OUR people first and then worry about others.