Hanoi jane, at it again >:-((

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,179 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I don't want to sound like a total negative person but, I had to post this.

Hanoi jane (aka) jane Fonda, was at an anti-Iraq War rally being held in Washington D.C. today. It (jane) spoke against our country today. A line from the traitors mouth went something like this: "I have not been to or spoken at an anti-war rally in many years." {} Like who the heck wants to hear that traitor speak? I sure do not.

Thank God for our veterans (especially in this case) our Vietnam War veterans. I say especially to them because one of them went to a Hanoi jane book signing some months ago, and spit into the traitors face.

Sorry to sound hateful because it is not intended. Simply, I loathe hanoi jane and all traitors.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I just saw her on the news, I wanted to reach through the TV and choke her. Why don't she grab her broom and fly away. I don't think she's spoken anywhere for years because she got a lot of death threats back when she pissed everyone off, the old bag. She's only going to put a target on her back again if she starts her crap.

• Thanks Dakota, Todd ;-)) and I wish that I could word it in an eloquent way, such as Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, could have done.

I think I will look on the internet and see if I can find one of those jane fonda unrinal photos for sale.

Before coming here today, I met and had a nice talk with a U.S. Marine Staff-Sergeant? who is also a local recruiter. It gave me a chance to thank him for his service. This Marine served two tours in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. He feels the same way as we do about nutcases like fonda, pelosi and clinton.

Anyway, I do thank God, for our Teufel Hunden.

• I've been around, especially since I spent 12 years in the Navy but I've never been so moved as I was last spring. My wife hasn't traveled much but I have seen a lot of places. Last spring, April 2006, I decided to take her to Washington, DC. The WWII Memorial was done, the Korean Memorial was done and a lot of other things that I wanted to see were finally finished or remodeled. So we went to DC for a week and she had a blast.

We were walking around the big pond between the Lincoln Memorial the new WWII Memorial. I was wearing one of my ships ballcaps and this older gentleman and his wife came up to me and ask what kind of ship I had on my ballcap. It was an AGP, basically a converted LST for patrol gun boats or PG's. Kind of a modern PT boat. I was stationed on it in Italy in the 70's. So we chatted about it for a few minutes then he just came out and said... "I just want to thank you for the time you spent in service to our country." That just about floored me. I was 50 years old and no one had ever just said thanks. I just got all choked up. It made me think of the guys that came back from Vietnam and Korea.

Now this stupid woman is back in the news... it's disgusting!

• Just consider the source, and move on. We don't need to pay any attention to her. By the way, was Kerry anywhere around? Where Jane is you can usually find John Kerry near by.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hanoi Jane is disgusting. Did anyone notice last year when she "apologized" for her treason long enough to sell her new book?

• Jerks like Fonda, Kerry, all those anti-war protestors and their ilk just infuriate the hell out of me. I don't necessarily agree with all aspects of Bush's war either but the crap that the lefties pull does nothing but lower the morale of our troops and any time that happens, they suffer because lowered morale results in more casualties. :thumbs_down:

We used to have both a saying and a policy that partisanship stops at the water's edge (meaning when we're at war, every loyal American supports the CinC) but beginning in the sixties, that practice went to hell.

What these clowns don't seem to understand is that if the Islamofascists win, they lose because the Islamofascists will kill them just as quick as any other American. Hell, I might even convert to Islam if the ayatollahs would let me chop off Jane and Kerry's heads.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hanoi Jane is disgusting. Did anyone notice last year when she "apologized" for her treason long enough to sell her new book?

I don't think her book made the best-seller list or even close to it. That should be some kind of indication of the regard given her by the public:thumbs_down: .
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Did you happen to hear that John Kerry decided not to run in 2008?

My gosh why are we even talking about '08? We just got through the '06 elections and I am especially tired of this political crap right now.

We need to focus on ways to make lives better for ourselves before it is taken away and as for Jane, she is just an insignificant butt head who happens to live on her father's name. She can't even stand for herself.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Hi cchoate, that disgusting offspring from a female canine never fully apologised. I do not recall exactly what words flowed from between her beechnut-stained fangs but, if it could have been an attempt at an apology; it was not a full one. I'll see if I can dig anything up on it.

• Thanks for that link Duke.P, I was too young to remember much of went on about what all that traitor did over in Nam. I DO remember seeing the evening news stories that also showed the traitor mounting that artillery piece but, I was not aware of those radio broadcasts that the traitor made.

I know someone locally who to avoid serving in the military during the Vietnam War, moved to Europe and went from place-to-place for several years never having a fixed address for long. Sadly today, this person is allowed to ""teach"" highschool students on the subject of "history" and is also a WWII militaria collector. >:-((

I don't frown on the militaria collecting part but, this ""teacher"" teaches history the way he sees it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, if anyone has ever heard of Ward Churchill, well, this ""teacher" is so much like him that he could be Ward's twin brother.

• Here is a little story that was emailed to me concerning one of our favorite actresses!!! hehehe!!!

This one is worth the short read !!!! You'll love it ; -)

And, it's a true story.....

Dinner in Montana

Montana Restaurant:
    This is a great story! The radio station
    America FM was doing one of its "Is Anyone
    Listening?" bits this morning. The first question
    was, "Ever have a celebrity pull up with the 'Do you
    know who I am?' routine?"
    A woman called in and said that a few years a
    go, while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in
    Billings, MT, she had occasion to go to dinner at a
    restaurant that does not take reservations. The wait
    was about 45 minutes; many ranchers and their wives
    were waiting.

Ted Turner and his ex-wife Jane Fonda came in
    the restaurant and wanted a table. The hostess
    informed them that they'd have to wait 45 minutes
    Jane Fonda asked the hostess, "Do you know who I
    am?" The hostess answered, "Yes, but you'll have to
    wait 45 minutes." Then Jane asked if the manager
    was in. When the manager came out, he asked, "May I
    help you?" "Do you know who we are?" both Ted and
    Jane asked. "Yes, but these folks have been waiting,
    and I can't put you ahead of them."
    Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The
    owner came out, and Jane again asked, "Do you know
    who I am?" The owner answered, "Yes, I do. Do you
    know who I am? I am the owner of this restaurant and
    I am a Vietnam Veteran. Not only will you not get a
    table ahead of my friends and neighbors who have
    been waiting here, but you also will not be eating
    in my restaurant tonight or any night. Good bye."
    Only in America - what a great country.
    To all who received this e-mail, this is a
    true story and the name of the steak house is:

Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse,
    204 W. Main
    Manhattan , MT 59741
    (406)284-6929

If you ever get there, give this fellow a
    sharp salute, buy a steak, and tip the waitress
    Keep passing this on. We should never forget our
    national traitor! And let's not forget what "our
    gal" Hillary said to the troops in Iraq , "This war
    has no support from the American public."

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• You're right, Todd, I do love it. And if I ever get up that way, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be patronizing that steakhouse.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I've seen this post before, and wondering if was true, called the phone number. No answer.
    Then I looked it up on Snopes.com, ( not a site to find conservative thinking a positive thing) and here is what was found . Ihttp://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/fonda.asp
    The phone number is the correct one, maybe they had not opened yet.

Chester :newyear:

• EXCELLENT! Most excellent! Im printing this as a keeper and will be sending this to two Nam Vet/Friends of mine. I don't think anyone dislikes hanoi jane more than two men who were there. They are: Gary and Frank. USMC and USAF - respectively.

• Living in Britain i don't know too much about Jane Fonda except 'Cat Ballou' which i enjoyed, and her brother Peter's movie 'Easy Rider' which i didn't like. However i am a great admirer of their dad, Henry.
    One thing i do know, is that i am very proud that my country the U.K. has a special relationship with my other favourite country the U.S. long may it continue. Being a kid in the 50's i was bought up on American rock'n'roll and a lot of the great t.v. series such as 'Gunsmoke', 'Cheyenne', Wagon Train', Rawhide', '77Sunset Strip' and dozens more. I love the States, and am pleased to say that i shall be back over this June, visiting Tennessee for Gracelands, the Smoky Mountains and some cival war sites.

Chris.