John Wayne Picture Game #53

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,963 times. The latest Post () was by wconly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #52? 7

1. DakotaSurfer (0) 0%
    2. erthomp 143 (3) 43%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. Tbone (2) 29%
    7. SXViper (1) 14%
    8. dukefan1 (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2672.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

This week's game was very close all around. But one of use had more votes than the rest!

The winner of game # 51 is.......

Robbie :punk: Way to go!!!!

Now, on to the next one. Post a funny quote to this picture.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke to Milland: Waste of time making your hair look like the girls, the hot irons you use to curl it with are only going to result in you loosing it in the near future.

Milland: Whats your excuse going to be?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• do you have a grip on her hands Ray? Because I have a damn good grip back here!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• If I am looking at you, and you are looking at me............

Just who the heck is she looking at???

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke whispering in girl's ear: "I'm the one you want. Look at that girlie shirt he's wearing...Looks like Jerry Seinfeld."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: You can have her, Milland. She may be pretty, but she's got nothing upstairs! Watch what happens when I blow in her ear, her hair will rustle on the other side!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "