John Wayne Picture Game #54

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,996 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #53? 6

1. ethanedwards (1) 17%
    2. Robbie (1) 17%
    3. brick (1) 17%
    4. SXViper (1) 17%
    5. Tbone (1) 17%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang.

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2692.html , take a look and close the pop up window and vote.

Looks like we have a tie in game #52. This week's winners are.....

erthomp143 and Tbone :hyper: Kudos to you both!

Now, on to the next one. Post a funny quote to this picture. Have fun and let those imaginations run free! Have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey Duke, I wish they would just take the picture, my neck is sore and my face hurts from smiling, and this cigarette is close to burning my fingers!!!

I know what you mean......

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: That sure was a good meal, your not a bad cook maam.

Girl: It was only an old piece of lumpy of bread, do you really think I'm a good cook?

Duke: Yea I think your a great cook and I bet you can wash dishes really well too, go on show me and I will judge if your good or not.

Girl: Ok I'll prove it to you.

(Duke thinking to himself, this place could do with a hoover, I must compliment her on her cleaning skills).

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Duke: "My carcinoma is bigger 'n yurs!"

Girl: "Nu-uh!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I was told when you smoke these left handed cigarettes you get the munchies and stare and smile.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!