Limited Edition Centennial Hat

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,322 times. The latest Post () was by nathan burdette.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I thought you might be interested in this link, regarding some special hats being made available to honor the 100th anniversary of John Wayne's birth.

http://www.limpiacreekhats.com/default.asp?f=offers

Here's the announcement, from the official web site -

http://www.johnwayne.com/pdf/P…LimpiaCreekHats021907.pdf

• I was thinking the same thiung Arthur. Gees, they must not want any of the "little" guys to get any of the memorabilia.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Just To Let You Know. I Got The Hat From The Searchers. Custom Fitted Arrives In Sept. Let You'se Know How It Fits And Looks.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I know I posted somewhere about these hats after I got back from Winterset. Same custom fitted hat I ordered. Mine is suppose to be here in September as well or sooner. I'd have to check the status of my order.

Here is the info we got when I ordered:

Almost forgot... post count - 1 1 1 1

• Dakota! Can Only Say,you Have Good Taste In Hats. I Remember Seeing You At Winterset. Wish I Knew Who You Were Then Would Loved To Have Talked. Good Health.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Dakota! Can Only Say,you Have Good Taste In Hats. I Remember Seeing You At Winterset. Wish I Knew Who You Were Then Would Loved To Have Talked. Good Health.

It was a blast. I'm sure more people were there. I tried to stand out with 4 - 5 buttons on my suspenders for the board.

I've been wearing hats most of my life. The last few years I tappered off to ballcaps just because of the area I live in. But when I lived in Texas I had two or three Stetsons to choose from and always have on my Tony Lama's.

Maybe for the museum dedication. If I'm still around I'll be there one way or another. Adios!