John Wayne on DVD: A Filmography (Feature Films and Serials)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• 07-31-2006, 06:05 AM
    I moved this post by Rough Rider over to this Forum and stuck it, so it won't disappear over time.

Hello

I have created a website called John Wayne on DVD: A Filmography, and welcome all members here to visit. A concious decision was made to keep the filmography confined to one long page, with navigation to the various decades. Although there are no revelations, great care has been taken to present accurate information. There are no ads, popups or other annoying content, although JavaScript is required to see the alternate DVD covers.

Down the road I would like to expand the DVD info (special features, languages, subtitles, etc.) and make note of availability for other regions, especialy RC2. Right now the filmography is specific to RC1, with mention of a few non-RC1 titles.

I'm still fairly new to collecting John Wayne films so some information will be updated as the library grows with pending DVD releases, used VHS finds (some still on order) and Turner Classic Movies (recently made available in Canada).

Corrections, additions and comments are most welcomed, either in this forum or via the e-mail link at the bottom of the filmography.

John Wayne on DVD: A Filmography (Feature Films and Serials)

Regards, Rough Rider