Music for Chisum

There are 85 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 28,187 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello I am a new member and i am looking for the soundtrack to Chisum. i have tried the obvious sources and drawn a complete blank. Thanks

• Hello, my friend:

Welcome to this locale. Sorry but the soundtrack does not exist. However, you may be able to get a 45rpm on one or two of the songs. You can find them every once in a while on eBay. Hope this helps.
    wbbison

• Welcome to the site theshootist. I cannot help you with your request but we do have a bunch of people who might as they collect soundtracks and sound bites of the Duke. I am sure one of them can help you with this request.

Take a look around and hope you enjoy yourself.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi

I have a copy of the music from Chisum, unfortunately it doesn't include the opening Robert Conrad narration which I think is one of the best pieces in the film. But for all that its not bad.

Regards

Arthur.

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• This is a good place to shop for movie soundtracks; however, they don't show one for "Chisum". The film's composer was Dominic Frontiere and although he has the soundtrack for "Brannigan" listed, the one for "Chisum" is not.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I myself do that occasionally, but what program do you use?

Depending on what I want it for I have 4 different programs I can use. Quick and easy I use Creative Labs WaveStudio or Roxio SoundEditor and set it at "What You Hear!" Or if I want high quality I use AutoGK or FairUse Wizard 2 and strip the audio from the DVD's at a higher quality.

Quote from SXViper

So does this mean that you have the soundtrack Dakota??

No... I don't have the soundtrack, I got it off the DVD. I can do just about anything with the equipment I have available.

• The Creative Labs WaveStudio came with the sound card. Roxio Sound Editor usually comes with a CD burner as it's base software. AutoGK is free and FairUse Wizard 2 can be gotten off any private BT site.

Curiosity... why can't you pay for them? They are fairly cheap to buy if you have to. What's the reason?

• You know I figured that's what you were doing DS, I was just hoping that you might have had the soundtrack....hehehehe. Computers are a great thing!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Your profile says your 20... assuming that's right all PayPal needs is a checking account to process payments. If that's not possible there is always Western Union. Most college students have credit card companies begging for you to try their cards. If your worried about credit, just don't let the balance go past 30 days... good way to start off in life with a small limit card and a budget.

• I've had credit cards for over 25 years. Never had a problem ordering online either. I've heard the horror stories and besides the ID theft ones, I think as long as you be careful who you buy from and budget your spending you'll do okay. For the last 4 years, I haven't had to leave the house to do my Xmas shopping. Everything was done 100% online, free shipping and all but a couple things came through okay. Some companies do millions of dollars of business online. I buy a lot of things from Amazon as long as it says Sold By Amazon your okay. Stay away from the 3rd party vendors on Amazon. I had a major problem with one company called AntOnline. I ordered ink cartridges thru Amazon but from this AntOnline. They sent me damaged goods and wouldn't make good. But Amazon has a guarantee policy. They made good on the 3rd party vendors screw up.

I do 95% of my business online from clothes, to toothpaste, to inkjet paper. It's all in how you can manage your money and what sites you can trust. And nowadays credit cards companies guarantee your purchases for the most part.