Music for Chisum

There are 85 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 28,175 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks for that. Don't suppose you'd like to share anymore would you?

Like?

Wonder if we could make a music thread... since Kevin started a YouTube link... maybe a .wav or .mp3 link so it can play like the birthday celebration website plays music in the background.

• Like?
    Anything you might have. I always liked the music to the Shootist, The High and the Mighty, The Sons of Katie Elder, El Dorado, The War Wagon, and many more.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• How its going? I have just about all the John Wayne movies that are on LP and CD. Yes I have the Alamo. As a matter of fact I have three issues that are CD. I do not have Hondo because it was not release on LP. Maybe some of the others have a computer line that you can hook up to. I'll try to relay the playlists later today.
    wbbison.

• I know I shouldn't ask, but you wouldn't happen to have the music from the menus of Hondo and The Alamo, do you?

I have the original soundtrack album on the initial Columia LP that was released at the same time "The Alamo" came out. Unfortunately, being basically a computer-challenged person, I have no way to download it for you!:sad_smile:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• How its going? I have just about all the John Wayne movies that are on LP and CD. Yes I have the Alamo. As a matter of fact I have three issues that are CD. I do not have Hondo because it was not release on LP. Maybe some of the others have a computer line that you can hook up to. I'll try to relay the playlists later today.
    wbbison.

You don't belong to "Oink" do you? I'll have to work on music later this week. I have some doctor appointments to keep out-of-town.

• I have the original soundtrack album on the initial Columia LP that was released at the same time "The Alamo" came out. Unfortunately, being basically a computer-challenged person, I have no way to download it for you!:sad_smile:

Actually what I am after, is the music that plays in the background on the menu of the DVD. I have had it stuck in my head forever now.

• I just listened to the background music on The Alamo DVD and it sounds pretty lame. Here it is... The Alamo

If it's not the one you were talking about let me know so I can dump it.

ALso.... Here's another one: El Dorado and another: Sons of Katie Elder

I don't know how I missed the Comancheros when you have it in your signature, but it is another good one. Also the theme from Brannigan is another one I like.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thanks DS for taking the time to edit and convert these. I am going to make a CD for my dad and include these on the CD. He will get a kick out of it.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Yes. Thank you very much DakotaSurfer. I have the theme to Brannigan playing as I type this. Hmmmm... a little music to type to. I kinda like it, especially when it's a Duke movie theme. Just kinda gets me in the mood to post even more. If you have any others, I'd LOVE to hear them. GT

Stay thirsty my friends.