Guess The Quote - Part Two!

There are 90 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,560 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yes, 'Tall In The Saddle' was the film. One of my all-time favorite scenes....John Wayne walking deliberately down the street towards a drunken Harry Woods. Woods starts to reach for his 6-shooter, and Duke utters the immortal line (while continuing to walk right at him!). Just a great scene from a great film!

Okay, how about someone else throwing a line out...

• Can you see me just kicking myself? kick. kick, kick...

Anyway, I did watch this movie once and you've got me wanting to watch it again. It is a very good movie. Now, somebody else come up with a quote.:hyper:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Well, I gave ya'll a coupla weeks, so now, here's a quote....

I imagine that dress is supposed to have a chilling effect.Well if it is, it isn't working, cause you'd look good to me baby in a burlap bag...here.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Well, I gave ya'll a coupla weeks, so now, here's a quote....

I imagine that dress is supposed to have a chilling effect.Well if it is, it isn't working, cause you'd look good to me baby in a burlap bag...here.

Couple of weeks eh? May be it would be better send answers by PM, so all have an equal chances.
    Regards,
    Senta

• Senta I agree with you. I was just going with the flow. I think this is a cool game, but perhaps there needs to be some rules here such as PM'ing the answers to whoever comes up with the quote and maybe a set amount of time to guess before the answer is given.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Senta I agree with you. I was just going with the flow. I think this is a cool game, but perhaps there needs to be some rules here such as PM'ing the answers to whoever comes up with the quote and maybe a set amount of time to guess before the answer is given.

Not really...the game works best when everyone tries to guess their answers in a public forum. Once the correct response is given, the person who put out the quote out confirms it's right. After that, another person puts out a quote. If you PM your answers, it takes away the fun of having the group playing together.

Okay, that said, let me throw another one out. Not sure if this is the exact quote, but it should be close enough:

"Go on, take it....it's just dirty paper"

• Well believe it or not, I just happened to have watched the movie falc04's quote came from this morning, but I will not post the answer here. I'll let somebody else have the glory.

Stay thirsty my friends.