John Wayne Picture Game #10

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,454 times. The latest Post () was by BrianB.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey all! Hope you are doing well this week.

First, I wish to congradulate Mr. BrianB for winning the John Wayne Pic. Game # 8. He recieved the most votes! Great job Brian!

For this week, I'm going retro! A young John Wayne in the picture "Neath The Arizona Skies". This ought to be fun for all.

A bit of trivia, the young lady to the left of Wayne is Shirley Jean Rickert, before this movie, she was also in the Our Gang/Little Rascals series for awhile. She would again be in a Wayne picture, In Old Okalahoma. Enjoy! :lol:

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• 1st Henchman: Damn it duke I know your trying to make a big impression in these early movies but that no reason to wear a big kerchief.

2nd Henchman: Duke secret weapon may have a six shooter that fires about a hundred shots before it needs to be reloaded but my secret weapon is this really evil look I have in my eyes which can also kill.

Regards
    Robbie

• "You think I'm Stupid?, What do you mean the three of you sell for Mary K!"

Monique ;)

• First bad guy: Look bub, we're from the Roy Rogers Fan Club. We hear tell you think your better 'n him. Hah! No sissy boy named Marion will ever amount to a hill 'o beans let alone last in the picture business!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :lol:

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Thank you for your votes on John Wayne pic. game #8. I'll have to come back later and see if I can get witty on #10. When do we vote on #9?

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• 1st MAN: "Hey - is this where John Wayne lives? The great Injun-fighter? The guy who shot up Geronimo's whole tribe from a buckin' stagecoach?"

JOHN WAYNE: "Yep, that's right, par'dner."

2nd MAN: "The man who tamed Cochise in "Fort Apache"? The man who drove away the pony herd in "Yellow Ribbon" from Red Shirt? Who took the Apache camp by surprise in "Rio Grande"?"

JOHN WAYNE: "You said it, Mister."

3nd MAN: "The man who took Scar's scalp? The man who shot all them Injuns dead in the Comanchero camp?"

JOHN WAYNE: "All right, that's me."

1st MAN: "Then how come you let an Indian girl sneak up behind you and steal your colt while we're talkin? Ha-ha-ha!"

• John Wayne..... OK WHO'S THE WISE GUY WHO PINCHED MY GUN?

1st Guy..... er not me er mister.(shaking in his boots) maybe he did it?

2nd Guy .......dont look at me.. why dont you ask the indian

John Wayne .....THATS NOT AN INDIAN THATS MY COMEDY RELIEF.

• Ok, first, my vote for #9 goes to John Fain. now for this one....

Henchman: "Ok, Billy, it's all over for you! You're comming with us !!!"
    Duke: "Not again! I'm getting mighty tired of this. You idiots are looking for Billy the Kid. You got the wrong guy! I'm Billy AND the Kid!"

dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello again :huh:

My vote for #9 is for Hondo :D

Monique ;)

• thought I would bring this one back up

Brian
    Tulalip Wa