Hello,and a Happy birthday to the big man

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,482 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello there,
    Iam robert 41years old and live in Great Britain,been a big duke fan all my life,
    so here's to the big man him self,happy birthday duke,will love you always.

• Welcome Dragonfly! This is a fine bunch dedicated to the Duke and his memory.

Enjoy the ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi,
    Thankyou to all of you for making me fell welcome,i will try and post as often as i can and try not to become a stranger,once ty for all your great replie's.

your's robert(Dragonfly1966)

• Robert,

It's nice to have you join us - welcome to the John Wayne Message Board!

As you will see, you join a growing number of members from the UK - we have a pretty good sized group from "across the pond".

We look forward to becoming better acquainted with you in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello! Glad To Hear From You.met A Couple Of Your Country Men At The Birthday Celebration.had A Great Time W/ex,military Couple.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''