New to site

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,859 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just wanted to say Hi, Hello, etc. I am a new guy here. Duke, has been a part of me all of my life! I grew up idolizing him and still do! What an incredible screen presence. The thrill of my life is when my parents took me to Bracketville, Texas in 1961 and I got to see the 'Wayneamo' ( Screen Alamo) in person. Don't know what else to tell you, at this point, but I am glad to be here and hope I can share in an constructive way to this forum! All regards! W>

• wconly,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! It won't take you long to discover you have found the best place on the 'Net to talk about Duke! So grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable. Take a stroll through the Newbie Forum first and check things out, and prepare to read a bunch about John Wayne.

Glad to see you!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I want to wish you a big WELCOME, too, wconly. This is a mighty friendly place to be, especially if you love the Duke. Don't be a stranger - we don't bite!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Well...thanks gents! It is a pleasure to be here! Truly appreciate the warm welcome! W>

• Welcome wconly to the website. Glad you joined and we all look forward to gettign to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• 'Bout time you found us, wconly. We ain't been hiding that hard. :wink_smile:

Glad to have you join this fine bunch of people. Hope you come back often and share the Duke with us all.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Im not sure how this site works but im excited :hyper: to be able to talk about one of the most wonderful actors ever to live. I have loved Mr. John Wyane for as long as I can remember my mom and dad watched his movies and now I am happy to be able to share them with my own children He had more courage,honesty,and true grit than anyone I can think of today. so hello to everyone here.

• Hello Im not sure how this site works.

Looks like you figured it out quick enough.:wink_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum, stacey. We're glad to have another fan join in on the fun. Don't be a stranger now, ya hear?

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Im not sure how this site works but im excited :hyper: to be able to talk about one of the most wonderful actors ever to live. I have loved Mr. John Wyane for as long as I can remember my mom and dad watched his movies and now I am happy to be able to share them with my own children He had more courage,honesty,and true grit than anyone I can think of today. so hello to everyone here.

Hi stacey and welcome. If you have any questions at all on how things run just ask, you have found a great board with alot of very nice people, have fun!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• A warm WELCOME to you, Stacey. Glad to see that you have joined with us at the friendliest message board on the internet. Visit and join in often.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome Stacey! This is a great group of folks dedicated to a great legend, the Duke.

You'll learn alot hear. I know I have. Enjoy the ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."