There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,084 times. The latest Post () was by GrantS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well. What can I say.
    I will be honest to begin with.
    I am a John Wayne fan. BUT..... I am here for one reason.
    I am looking for a short youtube clip to be uploaded from a movie.
    I am extremely busy in real life and cannot attend these forums for at least a few weeks.
    Possibly after that i can be on them more often.
    I mentioned a small clip from Mclintock and a friend wanted to hear teh music behind it.
    You can refer to it in the "Youtube" thread.
    As i said. I hate to do this but this is the only site i could think of.
    I really like it and checked in a few times before registering. But For at LEAST a few weeks i wont be on much if at all.
    That said here are my favorite 5 John waynes.
    Rio Bravo
    El Dorado
    She wore a yellow ribbon.
    HellFighters
    Mclintock.

• Hello and welcome to the forum, GrantS. Glad to have you here. No need to feel bad about not being able to contribute or visit for a while. We have new members and long-standing members here that may disappear for a while and come back like they were never gone. Great group of fans here and all are welcome. Will look foward to hearing from you whenever you get the chance.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Grant,

It's good to have you here, whatever the reason. Like dukefan1 says, don't feel bad if you can't be here for awhile. Once you get in your ten posts (to be able to use the PM feature :wink_smile: ), there are pretty much no "posting requirements" to adhere to. No pressure, just know we'll be glad to see you back when you make it.

We know all about BUSY life!!

Chester :newyear:

• Lol. Thanks guys :teeth_smile: .
    It is sortof funny... Since I posted this I havent even had time to check my email for responses!!!!!!
    Right after my last post I have gotten online a total of 2 hours since then!!!!!
    But as I said. Wiether or not there is a requirement to post. I am going to try anyway :teeth_smile:

This looks like a great forum. AND the fact that John Wayne HAS to be my favorite actor makes it a clinched factor :wink_smile: