New to the site forum!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,503 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I found this site accidentally and looked around because I'm a big John Wayne fan. Liked what I saw on the forums, so I registered to the forum. Look forward to interesting discussions.

• Hey, kcurry! WELCOME to the JWMB, the best little site on the internet. We're all friendly here and are great fans of Duke, so come around often and join in.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• kcurry,

Along with Jay, we'd like to welcome you to the John Wayne Message Board! We're glad you decided to register and join us - you will definitely enjoy interesting discussion on all aspects of our favorite actor, John Wayne.

We look forward to becoming better acquainted in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome kcurry01! This is a great bunch of folks. If you're a fan of the Duke, you're at the right place.

Enjoy your ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."