Posting and YOU!

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,326 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Great clip Kevin and after that, I don't feel so bad about my next post.....

Grrrrr, I won't know what its about unless someone explains it. All I get is that damned "page cannot be displayed" Grrrrrrrr.

Once I finally get set up with internet at home--this library is history--ill never go to it again. Grrrrrrrr.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It may not just be you... the board has been acting a little funny the last few days. I get hesitation when I try to reply or at least when I hit the reply button it hesitates. Could be the Internet or could be the board. Hard to say.

• I agree with chester, keep on posting as you do. We wouldn't want you any other way. :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• (bump)
    I'd just like to offer up this thought as it relates to posting: "Quality not Quantity"

(bump)
    I think the sentiment above is worth repeating. It doesn't seem necessary for one person to post in every single thread in the whole message board. What's the point?

clancy

• For our newer members.

Also a timely reminder to stay on-topic in the threads,
    particularly, the movies reviews etc,
    where there is growing tendency to 'chat'
    about health, welfare and other non-related things.

We would appreciate in order not to clutter informative threads,
    that 'chat' can be carried out by Chat Room or PM

Thank you for your continued support

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 6 times, last by ethanedwards ().