Hello From rainy old England!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,999 times. The latest Post () was by Cindyrella.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I have been a JW fan since my Dad made me sit on his lap and watch on TV. Now nearly 40 years later I have quite a collection. There are many great filmographies out there but I noticed not a definitive list of radio and audio stuff? I am putting together a list right now and wondered if I could post it here please?

Because I am sure all of you great fans will maybe have things to add to it.

thanks Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hello and welcome, Elly. We have quite a few members from accross the pond, so we are more than glad to have another join in. Glad you found us.

We try to make this board to ultimate informative JW board, so I don't think it would be a problem listing the audio and radio stuff you have compiled. I know there are a few members here who are big in collecting that type of stuff, and may help add to the list. So, get busy and share it with us :wink_smile:

Looking foward to hearing more from you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Elly,

Well, we're a little late but very sincere nonetheless in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board!

As you have discovered by now, we have several members in the UK and in Europe in general, and all around the world, including Australia, Russia and Japan.

As to posting your list of audio "appearances" by Duke, please do so. You could post it right here in the Newbie forum as a new topic, and we can "sticky" it to make it easier for folks to find.

On a side note, we hope you haven't been negatively affected by the weather over there. We've heard there has been flooding.

Again - WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Allow me to welcome Elly to the forum as well. Even though I might be a couple of days late...see what happens when you miss a couple of days around here??????

Stay thirsty my friends.