The JWMB Trivia Game #3

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,686 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A LADY TAKES A CHANCE w/Jean Arthur, REUNION IN FRANCE w/Joan Crawford, SEVEN SINNERS, THE SPOILERS & PITTSBURGH w/Marlene Dietrich, WITHOUT RESERVATIONS w/Claudette Colbert & LADY FOR A NIGHT w/Joan Blondell. How about that for handy work?!?!

• ralphper,

Welcome to the John Wayne Message Board, and congratulations on your very first post here!

We hope you will take time to check out the Newbie Forum and introduce yourself there, and give us a chance to get to know you better.

Again - welcome aboard!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

P.S. In an attempt to get back on topic, all I can say is that I think you guys have done a great job, and the only one I could think of, Reunion in France, has already been mentioned.

• Keith,

Is that all to the answers to that question? I think it is, but if memory serves me correctly, didn't Katherine Hepburn make a commitment that she would not appear in a movie without top billing, which would include Rooster Cogburn and the Lady?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote