John Wayne figure

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,142 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• My figure of John Bernard Books arrived today, and it is a far better likeness than the Hondo figure. But does anybody know whether there are any Rooster Cogburn figures available from anywhere? It doesn't look as though the Franklin Mint made one, which is strange since "True Grit" is arguably the Duke's most iconic role.

• Hi Mike

Thanks again the cavalry one especially looks pretty neat. it seems that they go out of stock quite quickly as well. I'll have to have a good look at these.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• It's a shame the Franklin Mint's Nathan Brittles figure wasn't so good, the uniform looked nothing like it did in the film.

• Franklin Mint figures vary in quality. The earlier releases were made in USA were later ones were made in China.

The earlier the prefix number is a useful guide i.e If your number on the bottom of the dome starts with a A or B as opposed to C D or E.

Mike

• SIdeshow Collectables produces some really fine stuff. If I were not expecting soem surgery before the end of this year, i'd spend some money on at least one of their statues.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Are you having a major operation Ringo?

Yessir, I sure am. I'm going to have some procedure done to help me get more oxygen inito my left lung. I was told it should only take about an hour but, im going to have to stay in the hospital for 3-4 days. :wink:

• Thank you both. The hospital that im going to have the surgery at (whatever date it will be set on) will also have computers in the rooms :-)) Here in C.C. none of the hospitals have internet in patients rooms. Im looking forward to this.