Hallo from Sweden

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,158 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hallo everybody. I´m a 43 years old Swedish John Wayne fan.

I´m collecting western trading cards from all over the world and if anyone who reads this is interesting to trade with me that would be great. My main object is of Course John Wayne. I have about 4000 different cards in my collection for the moment.

In Sweden it was very popular among kid between 1950-75 to collect cards (normally known as dutch gum cards) and about 18 000 different cards were sold during this peiod, a lot of them with western motives and about 40-50 with John Wayne.

Best regards (note my youngest son Gabriel is born the 26th of May and he´s proud of it)

Mikael

• Hello from England!

I am sorry but this is not my area of collecting re john Wayne items BUT I am very pleased to be the first to welcome you to a GREAT site.

Here you will find the best bunch of JW fans in the world and I am sure there will be other who collect trading cards.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hello Mikael,
    welcome to the board. I'm living quite close to you in St.petersburg, but unfortunatly not collecting cards. But your information about them is interesting.
    By the way where is the best place in Stokholm to purchase DVD or something connected with Duke.
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hello and welcome to this site. It’s fun to find one more John Wayne Fan from Sweden.
    Jag hälsar dig välkommen.
    Len Rehn

• Welcome to the board, Mikael. I am sure you will find this an interesting and informative place to talk and read about Duke. Jump right in!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Mikael,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! As you can already see, you are among a very friendly crowd, from all around the world! Your membership expands our scope a little more.

Like the others, I don't collect trading cards, but I'm sure someone around here does!

So how old is your son? I have an 11 year old son who gives his mom a bad time (in a most loving way, of course) about taking too long to give birth (his b-day is May 28th).

Again - welcome! And we look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• a warm welcome from the birthplace of freedom. philadelphia. we have many DUKE fan from around the world. as for the cards try the trading post.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''