John Wayne Picture Game #91

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,538 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #90? 7

1. arthurarnell (2) 29%
    2. smokey (0) 0%
    3. BILL OF PA (0) 0%
    4. cchoate (1) 14%
    5. SXViper (1) 14%
    6. chester7777 (0) 0%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (1) 14%
    8. Elly (0) 0%
    9. Tbone (2) 29%
    10. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3466.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

We had a real close contest this week. A lot of great lines, but sadly, not all could win.

The winners of game #89 is ...

Tbone :hyper: and chester7777 :hyper:Way to play, you two!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• if you keep looking at me like that i will have to frog march you into that river to cool you off

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I don't care what kircks orders were your in my army now buster and don't you forget it, do you understand?

• Kirby: "Nim you're good at kung fu but ya don't know a thing about American boxing! Ya gotta swing wider with that right hook. Get yer elbow out there more. Aw ya punch like a girl!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Stop Hittin' Yourself, Stop Hittin' Yourself, Stop Hittin' Yourself, Stop Hittin' Yourself, Stop Hittin' Yourself, Stop Hittin' Yourself,"

• Duke: "Look, Nim....You can't go crawling into a corner and start sucking your thumb everytime a mortar attack starts up. BE A MAN! Geesh, no wonder you guys need our help over here."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Listen I like my chineese food hot, I like my chicken fried rice with large pieces of chicken, and I like my green beans steamed. Got it now don't forget it!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!