Saying hello to the community

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,617 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello. I am very new to message boards and non-work related computer usage in general. I am a die hard John Wayne fan. I own a great deal of memorabilia. I live in Mescal, Arizona so I get to hear alot of Duke stories from a variety of people who claim to have known him. I have an artist that knew him who has done beautiful oil paintings for me. Really captures his eyes. I hang out alot in Tombstone, Old Tucson and Gammon's Gulch. Remember the little boy banging the drum in the funeral procession in Rio Bravo? He has built a western town out here. His father was Duke's bodyguard when he was filming at Old Tucson. Looking forward to chatting about my hero. My latest T-shirt states: I am the Only John Wayne left in this town! and it is true!

• Hello and welcome to the board, dallas. All fans of the Duke are welcome here. You'll have a great time getting to know everyone and talking about John Wayne. Don't be a stranger.!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey dallas, welcome to the site. Glad you found us and hope to hear some of your stories as you get to knows us better here.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome dallas! This is the place to talk and learn about the Duke!

Enjoy your ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• dallas,

Sorry to be so late in welcoming you to the board, but it's obvious you haven't been ignored! Isn't this a great bunch??

So . . . WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind on the 'Net! Have a great time, and we look forward to getting to know you in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: