There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,329 times. The latest Post () was by khoran01.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi everyone just to say yo to y,all iamm a new member,who do you think is JWs best character.I think its between rooster and ethan, got to go hope to speak to you soon
    ""I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, I wont be laid a hand on, I dont do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    kevin

• Hello Kevin,

Glad you found us and look forward to talking with you more. If I had to pick between the 2 characters you mentioned I would say Ethan. But I like so many of his chracters that I cannot nail it down to just one. That is the beauty of JW, he was awesome in so many of his roles.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello Kevin. Glad to have another Duke fan jump in and join. Hope to hear more from you soon. I have to go with Rooster over Ethan, but by a very small margin. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello, Kevin - Welcome to our friendly group.
    I would have to say that Ethan and Rooster are way up in the favorites, but Duke had so many good roles - Torrey in "In Harm's Way," Jacob McCandles in "Big Jake" and G.W. McLintock in "McLintock," just to name the first few that came to mind.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• hello kevin! first off keep the faith and you well beat the big C. second rooster would be someone i'll love to put a cork with.hope to hear more from you.:beer: (xmastree)

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Hi Bill of pa thanks for your remarks. The bigC made me poorly at the weekend, but im not going to fail not yet.I would love to pull a cork with old rooster, i bet he's got some stories to tell.thanks again.
    Kevin
    ""I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, I wont be laid a hand on, I dont do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."