to say thanks

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,648 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi everyone thanks for all your replys, sorry ive not been on i have been poorly, the damned big C, keeps on rearing its ugly head.I was watching sons of Katie Elder, at the weekend, now ive seen 2 of JWs with Dean Martin, but my wife said they made more together i told her not to talk rubbish. any idea i dont think he did.
    Thanks
    ""I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, I wont be laid a hand on, I dont do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    Kevin

• hi khoran

sorry to hear that you havent been well, all i can say is keep fighting and stay strong as you can beat it. i think he only made the two with Dean Martin Rio Bravo and Sons of Katie Elder but if im not right someone will correct this.

all the best

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi every one im back for a short while, I would like to thank every one that wish me
    well very nice of them.I would like to wish every body a very happy new year
    ""I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, I wont be laid a hand on, I dont do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    Kevin