John Waynes photo

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,442 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I joined this site to get some input about a special photo that i got from john wayne personnly at the alamo shooting set from him actually thre two of him from the movie rio lobo and a oil painting he had also this was in 1959

Wilpenny
    Hi to all the fans of the duke

• Hello wilpenny and welcome.

Any chance that you might be able to scan a photo of the items you have a question about? We have quit a bit of knowledge on the site here but I think if we could see the items it might help people shed some light into your questions.
    Also if you are talking about a oil painting from 1959 and mentioning Rio Lobo I think you might have gotten your "Rio" movie's mixed up. Rio Bravo was released in 1959 and Rio Lobo wasn't released until 1970.

Anyways, welcome to the site and look forward to seeing the painting and photos.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• wilpenny,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board!

As SXViper suggests, perhaps you could scan the photo so we can see it. Lots of folks around here know a whole bunch about Duke, so there's a good chance we can help you.

We would also love to hear your stories of firsthand interacting with John Wayne!

Chester :newyear:

• Hello and welcome, wilpenny. By your forum name, I guess you are a Charlton Heston fan also?

Like the others have said, if you can put up pictures of what you have, I am sure you will get the input you seek. Alot of smart Duke fans on this here site. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank you for up dating me on so of my short commings as to knowlage on what i have ts from the movie hondo im sorry like i said there are two of these photos framed the same way 16x20 is the print size ill try and post a picture here ty all for being so kind

Wilpenny

• Not a problem wil, most of us don't know everything. That's why this forum exists. To share knowledge and enjoy the legacy of JW.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• well i hope this works now i just reshot the photo i got from the duke at the shooting of the alamo that he gave me Wilpenny enjoy

• I just up loaded two pictures of one of the photos i got from John Wayne in texas when he did the alamo and i wanted to share this with the fans Wilpenny