Waccomania Has Hit!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,801 times. The latest Post () was by Wacco.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yup, I said it.

Thanks to Kevin's dilligent efforts, I'm finally here. Been trying to sign up for months. Thanks, Kevin.

I'm 46, living in Tombstone, AZ. I dress up and play cowboy for the tourists, well, and for myself, daily.

I'm into Cowboy Action Shooting, member of SASS. I just started acting in an Internet Western. I also do historical based gunfights at The O.K. Corral.

I was put on this earth to mock people, including myself. Seems to work out well, living in a tourist trap.

My posts may be offensive to, but not limited to:
    Blacks, whites, Asians, Italians, Irish, Latins, Eastern Europeans, people who think they're Elvis, people who think Elvis is alive, Elvis, Baptists, Catholics, Britney fans, Satanists, white trash, recycled trash, those that are polically correct, ugly people, pretty people, homosexuals, heterosexuals, nuns, asexuals, rabid dogs, dog lovers, rabid dog lovers, rabid lovers, lawyers, waste management technicians, people that actually feel a tingling sensation when using shampoo on half of the hair, young people, old people, dead people, democrats, republicans, anarchists, politicians girlfriends, politicians boyfriends, models, scientists, model scientists, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, you and what army, rock groups, Trekkies, nerds, fat brain surgeons, those who like their toilet paper sheets coming over the top, vegetables, minerals, stoics, people who say "duh" a lot, intellectuals, men who dress like women, women who dress like men, men who dress like women who dress like men, those who like their toilet paper with the sheets coming under the bottom, PBS, the MTV generation, baby boomers, hookers, fleas, ducks, fetish folks, mice, and the people who make commercials with women smiling about feminine hygene products.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

• Hi Wacco - WELCOME to our friendly band of John Wayne fans. Glad you could come aboard. BTW - You didn't leave anybody out in your litany, did you?
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Wacco,

WELCOME to the JWMB! Glad to have you join us here!

I'm guessing we may have passed each other on the street in Tombstone during the weekend of John Wayne's birthday in 2003. I was there with the Mrs. and our two youngest children to join with Duke's Hollywood Cowboys to celebrate Duke's 96th birthday. We were definitely roaming the streets of Tombstone then, and it sure was fun to be with so many cowboys in full regalia!

Can you tell us more about the Internet western??

Again - welcome! And don't be a stranger!

Chester :newyear: (and the Mrs. says "Howdy" too)

• Hello and welcome aboard, Wacco. I'm glad you found us. Well, at least untill you offend me, then...not so glad. :wink_smile: Jump right in!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• It's www.bloodygulch.com I'll also be doing some stuff with The History Channel here in Tombstone over the next few months.

Bloody Gulch begins season two filming next month.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."