Trying to find filming location

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,302 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• One of our newer members, srequestrian67, is trying to find what he believes to be a John Wayne movie that was filmed outside of Albuquerque, NM (see his first post, quoted below). I tried a search at IMDb, looking for filming locations, but haven't been successful in finding a JW movie filmed in the described location. If I click on New Mexico as a filming location, 836 films come up, more than I want to read through (as they aren't in any particular order that I can determine).

So . . . I thought I'd put it out there to our knowledgeable fan base to see what you can come up with.

Thanks for your help!

Chester :newyear:

Hey Y'all, I'm a 67 year old NEW fan at least to this site.
    Actually met the Duke at BWI Airport when I was a crash rescue firefighter there in 60's.
    I ended here when I was trying to match a movie & location. Pueblo out side
    Albuquerque NM.Visited site 5 yrs ago & can't forget. Would like to get movie. This a pretty nice site without all the negatives you see elsewhere.

• Good site, sanada - thanks for referring us to it. Here's a comprehensive list of the movies filmed in NM. It shows that "Chisum" and "The Cowboys" were made there.

De gustibus non est disputandum