harry jackson a man and his art

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by savedbygrace2.

• harry jackson a man and his art

help does any one out there have a copy of this film / or even heard of it jw was the narrator and it came out in 1972 hoping a member has heard of it mark:shades_smile:
    • Re: harry jackson a man and his art

Mark,

I have to say that I had never heard of this show before reading your question.

Can you tell us any more about it? Who is (or was) Harry Jackson?

According to IMDb, the show aired on TV in 1970. Aside from that, there is precious little information. It doesn't appear to be available in any format.

Chester :newyear:

chester7777 wrote:

Who is (or was) Harry Jackson?

Coincidentally, I came upon the answer to my own question while checking out something else . . .

Harry Jackson was the sculptor of the huge bronze sculpture of Duke on a horse that stood outside the Great Western building in southern CA.

I also found a web site for Harry Jackson, and emailed them to find out if there is a video or DVD available of the aforementioned TV show.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Mark,

Success!!!

I got a reply this evening regarding availability of Harry Jackson A Man and His Art on VHS or DVD. Read on . . .

[INDENT]Yes, we have the production available in both VHS and DVD formats for $50 plus shipping and handling.

I would be happy to assist you should you decide to purchase.

Thank you,
      Lora Becker
      Harry Jackson Studios

[/INDENT] As to your second question regarding updating your profile, go here.

Thanks, Jim. I was taking a drink of water when I read the email sent to you. I choked and spit it all over my monitor. 50 BUCKS??? That has got to one great DVD. I guess it's worth it to those who really want it. But I'd be hard pressed to cough up that kind of dough. :wink_smile:

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">