What Movie Is It?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 174 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dukefan1.

• Re: What Movie Is It?

For some of the newbies . . . in this game, we ask that you please PM dukefan1 with your answers. When the week is up (usually late Sunday night or early Monday morning), Mark (dukefan1) will post the correct answer, the names of those who correctly guessed, and a new picture for us to guess.

Thanks, and have fun!

Chester :newyear:

Hello Gang!

This week's game was a lot tougher than the last one. I am still feeling my way with what is too easy or too hard. Bear with me and keep playing!

The movie in the picture is Circus World.

Out of the 6 replies I received, 1 was correct!

The winner is...

wbbison :hyper: Great job!!!!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?
    "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

dukefan1 wrote:

Hello Gang!

This week's game was a lot tougher than the last one. I am still feeling my way with what is too easy or too hard. Bear with me and keep playing!

Hi Mark

Don't feel the need to dumb down on these games, as the more difficult they are the more interesting they become and this can stimulate thought etc better.

:agent:
    Regards
    Robbie

Don't worry Robbie, I won't dumb them down. Some will be easier than others, but I will try to make them all a bit challangeing. It wouldn't be fun if it was too easy. :teeth_smile:

Mark

Hello Gang!

We had better success this week.

The movie is The Undefeated.

Out of the 8 replies I received, all 8 were correct!

The winners are...

Senta :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, gt12pak :hyper:, smokey :hyper:, Jay J. Foraker :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

Looks like this one was a little tougher. Don't be shy, folks. Give each picture a guess. Can't go wrong with that. I don't post wrong answers.Your wrong guesses are safe with me. :wink_smile: (Unless I need to blackmail someone. hee hee). Jump in and play!

The movie is Cahill: U.S. Marshall

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

H.sanada :hyper:, wbbison :hyper: and ralphper :hyper: Great job, you three!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

Another great turnout. Didn't fool anyone with this one.

The movie is The Horse Soldiers.

Out of the 12 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

ralphper, H.sanada, wbbison, chester777, Senta, Jay J. Foraker, mark hutchings,
    arthurarnell, Lt. Brannigan, thesherrif, The Tennesseean and Robbie. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:Great job, all of you!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

This was a little harder this week. The movie is Sands Of Iwo Jima

Out of the 5 replies I received, 4 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper: Congrats to you 4!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

The movie is Brannigan.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :jump:, arthurarnell :jump: and Robbie :jump:

Mark

Hello Gang!

Another decent game this week. The movie is Chisum.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, arthurarnell :hyper:, smokey :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Awesome job!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?