What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,770 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Excuse me. Can someone, please, tell me just how to PM this answer? I can't seem to find it on this new site.
    wbbison

Click on the members name at the top corner of the post box and that will show you several options to email or PM the member.

• Hello Gang!

The movie is The Comancheros.

Out of the 4 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, Robbie, rooster250 and ralphper :hyper::hyper::hyper: Great job, you three!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....They Were Expendable.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 8 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, H.sanada, smokey, chester7777, arthurarnell, SXViper, Baby Sister and ralphper. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Big Trail.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, arthurarnell and chester7777 :hyper::hyper::hyper: Congratulations!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Excuse me. Can someone, please, tell me just how to PM this answer? I can't seem to find it on this new site.
    wbbison

Click on the member's name at the top corner of the post box and that will show you several options to email or PM the member.

Just a reminder for some of our members new to this game, to PLEASE send dukefan1 a PM with your answer, rather than posting here in the thread. That way everybody has an equal chance of getting the right answer on their own.

Thanks!! Have fun!

Chester :newyear:

• This happens regularly, I think the only way,
    is to close the thread, once the new picture is posted!.
    There must be a way, this can be done, between us.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• This happens regularly, I think the only way,
    is to close the thread, once the new picture is posted!.
    There must be a way, this can be done, between us.

I've suggested this now for quite some time, its the only way to combat the problem especially when new members join.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....

El Dorado.

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

j.p.harrah, wbbison, Robbie, Jay J. Foraker, rooster250 and Baby Sister. :hyper::hyper::hyper: Way to go!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Spoilers.

Out of the 2 replies I received, 1 was correct!
    The winner is ...

wbbison :hyper::hyper::hyper:Great job!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is.... Sands of Iwo Jima

Out of the 3 replies I received, 1 was correct!

And once again, refusing to be fooled......The winners is...

wbbison :hyper::hyper::hyper:You are one tough person to fool! Congratulations.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Three Godfathers.

Looks like I fooled the whole lot of ya, this time. :wink_smile:

Out of the 3 replies I received, 0 were correct!

The winners are...

Nobody :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Sorry if I seem to gloat. It is very difficult to fool this intelligent bunch we have here. But please, keep playing.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Mark, a gloat well-earned!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you for doing such an outstanding job!

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Three Faces West.

A great comeback by the group this week!

Out of the 8 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, erthomp143, H.sanada, Baby Sister, ralphper, chester7777 and Robbie. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Congrats!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Brannigan.

Out of the 4 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

Robbie, wbbison, ralphper and chester777. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: congratulations!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?