What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,930 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Cahill: United States Marshal.

Out of the 5 replies I received, 4 were correct!

The winners are...

FarmerSteve, wbbison, Colorado Bob and H.sanada :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Way to go!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Spoilers.

Out of the 3 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, Lt. Brannigan and Robbie :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Awesome!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....North To Alaska.

Out of the 6 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

ShortGrub, j.p.harrah, wbbison, arthurarnell, SXViper and H.sanada :jump: :jump: :jump: Congrats to you all.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Lady Takes A Chance.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 1 was correct! Thanks to the other 3 players for taking a guess. It wasn't an easy picture to tell.

The winner is...

Lt. Brannigan :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Great job!!!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Sons of Katie Elder.

I didn't fool many this week.

Out of the 7 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

SXViper, j.p.harrah, wbbison, H.sanada, Karl Slater, Robbie and Lt. Brannigan. :jump: :jump: :jump: Great job!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Rio Lobo.

The winners are...

arthurarnell, wbbison, H.sanada, and Robbie :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: Awesome job, guys.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

Didn't fool many this time. Smart bunch we have here.

The movie is....Chisum.

Out of the 9 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell, Dukesfan, H.sanada, wbbison, j.p.harrah, Karl Slater, Colorado Bob, Big Duke and ralphper :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Applause, please.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Fighting Kentuckian.

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

chester7777, arthurarnell, wbbison, Dukesfan,, Karl Slater and annek :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Fantastic!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Rooster Cogburn.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 4 were correct!

The winners are...

j.p.harrah, annek, Lt. Brannigan and wbbison :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Very good job, guys!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Angel and the Badman.

Out of the 2 replies I received, both were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison and stagecoach50 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job, guys!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Sea Chase.

The winners are...

chester7777, annek, wbbison and Colorado Bob. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Super job, guys!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Reunion In France

The winners are...

wbbison, annek, Colorado Bob and ralphper :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Awesome!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Allegheny Uprising.

Out of the 6 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

Colorado Bob, Dukesfan, wbbison, chester7777, annek, and stagecoach50 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The War Wagon.

Out of the 8 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

Dukesfan, Karl Slater, wbbison, stagecoach50, H.sanada, annek, Robbie and ralphper :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up::thumbs_up: Great Job!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

It looks like I finally stumped the whole lot of ya! Which isn't easy. :wink_smile:

The movie is....Jet Pilot.

I only received one reply and it was incorrect! Great try, you know who :thumbs_up:.

The winners are...No one this week. :cry2:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Shootist.

Out of the 11 replies I received, 8 were correct!

The winners are...

Lt. Brannigan, stagecoach50, Karl Slater, ralphper, Colorado Bob, ShortGrub, annek and Big Duke :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Bright bunch we have here!

If you feel like discussing the game or movie, or if you have a thought or question, feel free to post it in the Guess the movie discussion thread. click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4442

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Man who Shot Liberty Valance.

Out of the 8 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell, Shortgrub, wbbison, H.sanada, stagecoach50, Colorado Bob and annek. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Fantastic!

If you feel like discussing the game or movie, or if you have a thought or question, feel free to post it in the Guess the movie discussion thread. click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4442

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Back to Bataan.

Now, I have to admit that I made a mistake. I used this picture already a while ago. Must be getting old and forgetful.
    :wacko:

Out of the 8 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

ShortGrub, wbbison, H.sanada, arthurarnell, Robbie, ralphper, annek and chester7777. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job, ya all!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Trouble Along The Way.

Out of the 3 replies I received, 1 was correct!

The winner is ...

annek :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: Very well done!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Spoilers.

Out of the 2 replies I received, 1 was correct!

The winner is ...

wbbison :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: It sure is hard to stump you, my friend. Good job!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?