What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,166 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

As some of you may have already read, I closed down the What's On TV Game. Here is another type of game I hope will catch on. I will alter a picture and post it. Your job is to guess what movie it is from. I made it a little easy to begin with and we will see how hard it is. If many people get it easily, I will make it a little harder. Want to give it a try? I hope you all will.

Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Very interesting picture, it looked a little decieving, but I think I have it. I'll be sure to PM you the answer.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mark

I just wanted to thank you for all your time and effort with regards to organising these games EVERY week, its obviously a time consuming process and you never fail to deliver the goods.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I am glad this new game is a hit. I'm looking foward to trying to stump some of you every week. And that ain't easy, as this group sure knows all about John Wayne!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

It looks like this new game is a hit! :teeth_smile:

The name of the movie is Angel And The Badman

There was a huge response to the first game. Made me very happy. I will do my best to keep them interesting, and a bit tough.

Out of the 14 replies I received, 14 were correct!

The winners are...

H. sanada, SXViper, Jay J. Foraker, chester7777,smokey, Senta,
    erthomp143, BILL OF PA, Hondo Duke Lane, Baby Sister, wbbison,
    arthurarnell, gt12pak and Robbie

Great job, all of you! :hyper:

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Mark,

That one is pretty tough, but I'll give it the old college try.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well guys, I can't make them all easy. :wink_smile: This game will take a few tries for me to get a feel for what is too easy, too hard or just right. I don't want to make it too hard, for then noone will play. But too easy, and that takes the fun out of it. I'll find a good medium ground eventually.

All I can say, is look not only at the person in the pic, but the background as well. Good Luck!

Mark

• Hey gang this one is, I think but am almost certain THE SON'S OF KATIE ELDER

Hello rossco3268. I'm glad you are playing the game, but you are supposed to PM me with your answer and I reveal the winners at the end of the week. That makes it fair for others who might want to make their own guesses.

Thanks for playing!

Mark

• For some of the newbies . . . in this game, we ask that you please PM dukefan1 with your answers. When the week is up (usually late Sunday night or early Monday morning), Mark (dukefan1) will post the correct answer, the names of those who correctly guessed, and a new picture for us to guess.

Thanks, and have fun!

Chester :newyear:

• Hello Gang!

This week's game was a lot tougher than the last one. I am still feeling my way with what is too easy or too hard. Bear with me and keep playing!

The movie in the picture is Circus World.

Out of the 6 replies I received, 1 was correct!

The winner is...

wbbison :hyper:Great job!!!!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?