YouTube Humor

There are 110 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 58,585 times. The latest Post () was by Colorado Bob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That was absolutely funny, Chester. Where do you find these thnigs?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Where in the world do they come up with these things. Another one I like with squirrels is the GEICO commercial where the squirrel causes a car to swerve to avoid him and then high-fives his buddie for his efforts.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I wasn't quite sure where to put these, so I picked here, because these are unlikely instruments on which to hear Rossini's "William Tell Overture," which could make it a little humorous.

Enjoy!

First, Glen Campbell -

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Next, a man we've seen in concert almost a dozen times, playing a classical medley concluding with the WTO, on a harmonica, in Carnegie Hall! Watch the faces in the crowd, and their response at the end. Priceless!

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• Let me preface this by commenting that I love Ronald Reagan. That being said, below is, without a doubt, one of the funniest Johnnie Carson sketches I can remember. The Mrs. and I were watching an episode of "24" the other night and there was a character named Yassir. We took one look at each other and busted up laughing.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Chester :newyear:

• On the topic of YouTube humor, I just wanted to add that if you go to youtube.com and do a search for "Dean Martin" or "Dean Martin Show" or "Dean Martin Roast" you will get literally HUNDREDS of hilarious clips from Dean's old TV shows. Of course, the ones featuring Duke are classics, and there are also a whole bunch of them featuring Jimmy Stewart that are sidesplitting funny.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Check out this one. Bob Hope and Natalie Wood play an American couple vacationing in Venice and Dean plays their gondolier. Watch what happens. . .

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!