Hello everybody! Just rode into town...

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,108 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi. My name's Allen and I'm very glad to be a part of this forum. My father was a huge John Wayne fan and got me into his films at a tender age. True Grit and The Green Berets are two of my favorites, and I actually grew up in Newport Beach on the same street just a few doors down from the man himself.

I currently work for a company called The Golden Closet that sells Hollywood memorabilia and have personally handled more quite a few items that belonged to or were worn by John Wayne and have had contact with people that got to work with him on productions. Pretty exciting stuff.

So feel free to say hello. Very glad to be a member here!

• Hello and welcome to the board, TGC. Glad you found us. Look around and jump in and have fun.

Maybe you can tell us about some of the things Duke related that you have come across in your business. We never tire of hearing about Duke. :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• It's always great to welcome someone aboard who has some ties to the Duke. So a BIG HEARTY WELCOME to you, TGC. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Allen,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board!

We are very glad you found us, and we look forward to hearing your stories!

We hope you will check out the other forums and here, and join in the discussion.

Sorry for the delay on your post in the Trading Post. All posts there need to be approved by a moderator or the administrator, but it has been approved now and is visible to all.

Again . . . welcome!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Allen!! Welcome to the site, glad you found us and hope to get to know you while chatting here.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne