New to this

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,019 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to say hi to all...
    Have to say a true JW fan - The Quiet Man being one of my favorite movies. A romantic at heart. Simply, movies with both John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara are some of my favorite.

• welcome ruthie

you are doing just fine so far, join in and have fun and ask questions as there is bound to be someone who knows the answer.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hello and welcome to the group, ruthie. You may be new to this, but at one time...we all were. So I hope this is the start of more to come. Jump in and have fun. Looking foward to getting to know you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• ruthie,

WELCOME to The Original John Wayne Message Board! You have found a most wonderful, friendly, and knowledgeable group here, devoted to maintaining the memory of John Wayne!

As dukefan1 so rightly pointed out, we all started out as Newbies - you are in good company!

Make sure you check out our dedicated Maureen O'Hara forum, too. Just scroll down on the main page and you will see it.

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Ruthie and welcome. If you have any questions you have found the best and friendliest place to ask them. Hope to see you around and look forward to getting to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne