To say Hello.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,410 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to say Hello to all members. I am blessed to have found this site. It is a great place to be with other John Wayne fans. GOD BLESS !

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy:

• The more the merrier! Glad you found us. Welcome to the best forum about Duke on the web. Jump in and have some fun.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CowgirlAlane,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! As you already see, this is a real friendly bunch, and we especially appreciate Jay's reference to us as family. It feels that way to us, too! :teeth_smile:

We noticed in your profile you have chihuahuas. We have a friend who has seven, and those dogs are their babies.

Anyway, we are certainly glad you found us, and we hope you will make regular visits. We look forward to getting better acquainted with you, and hope you enjoy getting to know us better, as well.!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I wanted to thank all who sent the friendly and welcoming emails to me. I truly apologize for the delay. My computer had gotten infected with viruses and has been in the shop for 2-3 weeks. I even found some of my emails in "Mail Classic" that I hadn't been able to access before. So thanks so much. You all are great! please don't think I ingored your emails . I appreciate you!

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy:

• Welcome to the board. It's nice to hear someone speak of feeling blessed, not so common these days, but in fact there is usually a lot to be thankfull for IMO.

Greetings from North of the 49th