There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,519 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I Have Always Been A Big John Wayne Fan And A Few Years Ago I Came Across A Peice Of John Wayne History I Want To Know More About. I Have A Dressing Room Door Marker Its A Little Biger Than A Silver Dollar And The Color Of A Worn Penny An Reads John Wayne Dressing Room 7 And On The Other Side It Reads Republic Stuidos Culver City Cal. If Any On Is Intrested Or Has Any Information Please Reply.

• Grizz,

We'd like to WELCOME you to the Original John Wayne Message Board, truly a great place for fans of the great man to gather and converse!

Off hand, I don't know anything about the dressing room marker you are describing, but there's a chance someone here might. Do you have any pictures of it, that you can post here?

Looking forward to getting to know you better,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Shame on me :rolleyes:, I failed to welcome you to the greatest.... and the not only that, but the BEST John Wayne board on the web! The only thing better than this would be if we actually met in person. Enjoy your stay, join in the conversation and have FUN!

Now as for your dressing room marker, I have no info about that.

• Hello and welcome to the board, Grizz. I hope you find this forum as friendly and as awesome as I have. Jump right in and enjoy yourself.

As for the door marker? I havn't a clue. As Chester said, maybe you can post a picture of it that we can see. I'll admit that I am curious. I bet there is someone on this forum that can give you the information about it or point you in the right direction. Bunch of smart Duke fans on this board. Where did you find this piece? That info might help in identifying it.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome, Grizz, to the best and friendliest site on the web. No, I have no idea about the door marker you mention. Someone here may, however. In the meantime, join in often and don't be a stranger. Look forward to knowing you better.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"