John Wayne Picture Game #110

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,093 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #109? 10

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. brick (1) 10%
    3. etphoto (1) 10%
    4. Tbone (1) 10%
    5. cchoate (quote #1) (0) 0%
    6. Cindyrella (1) 10%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (3) 30%
    8. SXViper (1) 10%
    9. cchoate (quote #2) (0) 0%
    10. dukefan1 (2) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3699 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie this week!

The winners of game #108 are...

William T Brooks :jump:, arthurarnell :jump: and Tbone :jump:. Congratulations, you three!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Now that's a sight that'll make the bill of a man's hat flip up! Dallas you better get some pants on right now or something's liable to attack you... like me!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Dallas" Duke are you wearin a tie or is that your tongue?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: What the....what are you doing?

Dallas: You said we were going to go riding bareback, like the Indians use to. so, I got bareback. Did I misunderstand what you meant.

Duke: Ummm...no, you got it just right. Smart girl. Giddyup !

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Okay then, you can borrow the pants if you have to, but you better leave the hat where you found it little lady!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."