Hello to all

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,000 times. The latest Post () was by Johnc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello everyone

For my first post I thought it may be respectful to introduce myself and say hello

I live in England, married to Diane and have a 12 year old daughter

I work as a van delivery driver for a welding spares company

I enjoy watching films, my favourite being westerns especially Duke movies - hence joining here

My favourite JW movie is The Undefeated

Followed by Chisum & Katie Elder

When I go on holiday I take my portable DVD player with my collection of Duke movies
    to enjoy, actually, playing a movie draws quite a few Duke fans whom sit down with me to watch them

Off to Halkidiki, Greece in 10 weeks, so looking forward to that

I am also looking forward to contributing to the site and picking up some friends along the way

Take care all

Kind regards

John

• welcome john

glad you found us it is nice to meet you, so to speak, we have a few members from your next of the woods as well as form all over the globe. pull up a seat and make yourself at home.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Welcome to the board, Johnc. Glad to have another member from "across the pond". As for picking up a few friends along the way? If you like Duke, you already got a few friends here. Jump in and have some fun.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Johnc,

We'd like to add our WELCOME to those of other members here. Glad to have you aboard!

What a neat idea, to take along your portable DVD player that gathers a crowd of JW fans!! We might have to try that on our next vacation (and have a little stack of business cards with the JWMB address on them to share).

I don't think you'll have any trouble picking up friends around here :teeth_smile:!

Again, welcome!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks for the welcome Chester

I may get some cards too as the portable DVD player definately works with JW fans

Regards

John

• Howdy, Johnc. Welcome to the JWMB where members here are not only friends but have become a family. Hang around with us and you'll find a lot of new friends.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome the greatest John Wayne site on the web, where between us we know all there is to know. And we always love it when new members show up... hopefully you won't be as universally reviled as Lt. b (He's kinda stupid).

Enjoy your stay, post frequently, jump in the conversation and let me say that it always amazes me that John Wayne is a universal concept....