bit of info for a newbie

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,335 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi can anyone give ne some info, i want to know what film john wayne said "hello there little missy ya sure look pretty when your angry"
    any info would be reaaly appreciated

• Welcme aboard. I can't think of the movie you're talking about, but Duke says something very similar to that in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• thank you for info its just someone i work with wants it as a message tone on there mobile so im looking for them but dont know what film its from
    i will look on you tube
    cheers

• Welcome, Repo, to the JWMB. No, I don't know either - memory fails me. But, like Chester said, most likely someone here will know the answer and reply.
    Don't be a stranger - we love new members!:teeth_smile:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Although this is of little help, he defiantly says it in one of his movies, the exact line I think is "Your mighty pretty when you get angry.

I don't know the name of the movie however.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I was almost positive that it was The Man who shot Liberty Valance. What was the exact line?......Something about looking mighty good when you're on the scrap? I may have to break out my copy and see.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• the line he says is something like " hello little missy you sure look pretty when your angry"
    something like that
    thanks for all the replys by the way:teeth_smile:

• I was almost positive that it was The Man who shot Liberty Valance. What was the exact line?......Something about looking mighty good when you're on the scrap? I may have to break out my copy and see.

That line was from "The Shootist," it went, "Mrs Rogers you are a fine colour when your on the scrap".

Regards
    Robbie

• the line he says is something like " hello little missy you sure look pretty when your angry"
    something like that
    thanks for all the replys by the way:teeth_smile:

Your going to have to supply us with some more information.

Was it a black and white movie or was it coloured?

Was it a western or not?

Was John Wayne old or young in the movie?

Are there any other details you remember about the movie e.g. any known co-stars?

Regards
    Robbie

• Robbie, you are so right about the line from The Shootist. That's the only line I could think of that came close, but I was pretty sure that's not the line Repo is looking for, only because of the "little missy" phrase. Obviously, JB Books was not going to call Mrs. Rogers that.

You do ask some good questions to help narrow down the film

• Twenty-eight minutes into Liberty Valance, Duke says...

Hallie, you know, you look mighty pretty when you get mad.

This is as close as I can get to the quote.

Stay thirsty my friends.