How Many Regulars Are On This Forum?

There are 42 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,070 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I try to get here everyday, but at the moment it's a bit hard because I'm having one computer problem after another. And I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

I guess it's a matter of opinion on whether I'm a regular or not.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I have updated the original post, so far we have 19 different users that classify themselves as a regular poster.

I hope that those people who have posted and only consider themselves fringe members or lurkers will continue to post as frequently as they can, this is a small forum and its existence relies heavily on its regular posters/members.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Robbie,

Make it 20 my friend, I'm still 'luking'!

Hey, you lurk regularly, right?? :wink_smile:

Maybe some other regular lurkers might chime in here as well. :shades_smile: . . . scratch that . . . I just read Robbie's introductory post, and he did designate regular posters . . . although Keiith has made enough posts to be considered a regular, even if his life has kept him from posting lately . . . right?

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Robbie,

Make it 20 my friend, I'm still 'luking'!

Well HEY HEY HEY, look at whom the Cat dragged in? Keith! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

PS, I guess I can be considered a regular. However, lately, it's been difficult to try and get here. I think things are getting all better now, as "im feeling much better now!" :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I've updated the original list again, to be honest its getting bigger than I expected it to be, there are a lot of faces popping out of the woodwork, some I did not even know existed. Its also great to see members posting who haven't posted for a while, I hope these are not one of posts.

EJGreen, are you the same person that posts on the IMDB under the same user name?

Regards
    Robbie

• EJGreen, are you the same person that posts on the IMDB under the same user name?

Yep, Robbie, this is me. I used to post over there quite a bit, but that whole site has become so ridden with trolls and various other assorted jackasses whose sole purpose in life seems to be insulting Duke and Jimmy Stewart. Since I found this site three years ago, most of my posting has been done over here, though I still check in there occasionally.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Hi all,

It's been a wee while since I've done any lurking,
    but if its good enough for my good friend Keith,
    then its good enough for this Irishman. Hope all
    you other lurkers are keeping well.

Thanks Robbie for bringing this up and allowing
    us to pop out of the woodwork.:wink_smile:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• You have now been added to the regulars list, its good to see you back again, where have you been?

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi all

Robbie, it's nice to know I'm on someone's list,
    I've been busy with work these few months,
    and time just seems to get away, but I hope
    to come around a bit more. I hope things are
    going well for yourself.

Keith, its good to see that you are here my
    good friend, I've missed reading your great posts.

Murray, its good to be in the company of one
    of the all time great lurkers, welcome back my friend.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• thanks Emmanuel, I'm not sure if Robbie meant in the last 6 months or since signing onto the board but in 6 months I plan on still being here so I will leave my post as is.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Looks like some of us who have been "missing-in-action: a lot lately are finally getting a chance to sneak back here. SInce Feb 1st till today, it's been VERY difficult to find any spare time to come here. Today however, I actuallt have about four hours that I can stay here and look see whats hoppinin" on the site.

Darn Cold and sore throat.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..