John Wayne Picture Game #112

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,843 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #111? 9

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. Johnc (1) 11%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. SXViper (1) 11%
    6. Tbone (1) 11%
    7. chester7777 (3) 33%
    8. gt12pak (2) 22%
    9. cchoate (1) 11%
    10. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3741 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have yet another tie this week! Lots of great quotes.

The winners of game #110 are...

dukefan1 :hyper: and chester7777 :hyper: Thanks for the votes!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "When you asked me to get the purse you dropped, I didn't think it was going to be this involved!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Missy, your pony tail is so tight, you can't even blink!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: I know missy they don't look like much, but you have to consider that some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Duke: "You know, hun...The way you're looking at him and not me, I think I want someone else operating the pump on my air hose. We don't want no accidents while I'm down there."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "